<< Subj: Re: [doc] Parts
Date: 03/12/2002 9:11:21 AM Eastern Standard Time
From: webmaster@xxxx (Martin Gutkowski)
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Mike

Here's the problem. The guy we need to speak to is Dave Howarth. While
being one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet, and the source
of most of our knowledge and parts, he's also capable of quite
incredibly long phone conversations.... so you basically have to set a
night free to speak to him!!! If you're game, give him a call. I know he
has many hours worth of footage, and in all honesty, if he could arrange
the "trade", the parts you supply in "payment" would benefit the whole
club, and not just Dave (or whoever). Dave's like that (and his cars are
pretty much all perfect!!!). He has helped out several of the US
facilities in the past. A lot of the DeLorean's parts are natively
British and in some cases grow on trees over here while being
rocking-horse poo in the US. (eg washer bottle pump - got mine for £8
off the shelf in Motaworld)

Dave's number is +44 1942 882331 - both phone and fax

Martin

Senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

>If any of you can locate me copies of the BBC, Ulster TV, or any other
European television coverage of the DMC or John Delorean, interviews, news
reports etc, I will buy you DeLorean parts and ship them as gift...since it
actually would be a gift, inasmuch, the video tapes would be a gift as well.