Re: [doc] Parts

Hi Mike

Here's the problem. The guy we need to speak to is Dave Howarth. While being one of the nicest guys you could ever hope to meet, and the source of most of our knowledge and parts, he's also capable of quite incredibly long phone conversations.... so you basically have to set a night free to speak to him!!! If you're game, give him a call. I know he has many hours worth of footage, and in all honesty, if he could arrange the "trade", the parts you supply in "payment" would benefit the whole club, and not just Dave (or whoever). Dave's like that (and his cars are pretty much all perfect!!!). He has helped out several of the US facilities in the past. A lot of the DeLorean's parts are natively British and in some cases grow on trees over here while being rocking-horse poo in the US. (eg washer bottle pump - got mine for £8 off the shelf in Motaworld)

Dave's number is +44 1942 882331 - both phone and fax

Martin

Senatorpack@xxxx wrote:

If any of you can locate me copies of the BBC, Ulster TV, or any other European television coverage of the DMC or John Delorean, interviews, news reports etc, I will buy you DeLorean parts and ship them as gift...since it actually would be a gift, inasmuch, the video tapes would be a gift as well.
So how about it...anyone need any new DMC parts???

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack