From: Phil Peters [mailto:PhilPeters@xxxx]
Sent: 10 March 2002 11:34
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] New Owner!

Hi list,

Well, what can within the next ten years. Yesterday, I achieved that goal.

Now I'm the proud new owner of DeLorean VIN #4400! She's an October '81
5-speed car with grey interior, silver wheels and Euro spec suspension.
Check her out on the enclosed photo attachment. A tiny bit of cosmetic work
needed here and there, but mechanically she's spot on!