Re: [doc] Lack of emails

Thoughts:

It's YOU that has called the car Dusty. Should you sell it (her?) would the buyer be happy to pay that much more for it with
the plate? And if not, you'll be left with a plate that has no meaning on any other car :-(

I've bought IIL 1611 for mine because it can easily be made to look like a US number (it fits the 'ole with the legal font).
That cost £250, and came with the added bonus that the place I bought the plate did all the work of registering the car.

I'll be updating the site tonight

Martin