RE: [doc] Lack of emails

Yep,
sounds like quite a predicament. Having been a
life-long DeLorean nut, I would have to suggest that
you forget about the plate (since you already have J12
CYL on your beautiful V12 Jag), and go for the
DeLorean (since you haven't already got a BTTf
DeLorean).
I think you would be getting a lot more for your money
if you did the BTTF conversion than if you bought a
chunk of plastic.

Of course, that's just my opinion. But I've always
been a firm believer in the philosophy of trying not
to do what might please others, but more importantly
what might please yourself.

See ya Chris,

Mike.

Here's a topic of conversation,