Re: [DML] Looking for a project Delorean

Re: [DML] Looking for a project Delorean

I'm doing the same, or was.... Until I had a very informative and helpful
conversation with Chris Parnham. I won't say he put me off the idea in any
big way, however made me realise just how big a restoration job can be,and
that was with me having experience of restoring an 1982 Pontiac Trans Am.
The Car I was looking at seemed to be right at first, now I am looking at
purchasing a runner for less than the restoration would have cost. I have
even now priced up shipping a car from the USA to Northern Ireland and even
that would work out cheaper.

I don't want to put you off your idea, just think hard and speak to the
people in the know as they are the best help and advise you can get.

Thanks again to Chris

Cheers

Paul
VIN....A bit further away than last week