[no subject]

i have just joined the delorean group my name is adam ogden(203)i have my delorean for sale to buy a rhd mine is a lhd manual
black int tons of reciepts and history it was the first car on the left hand side of the photoshoot at stormont at the 2001 eurofest
reg MMF 430W CHASSIS NO1363 £12500 ONO only for sale due to finding factory rhd . any enquiries please ring 01274 832613
or  adam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx