Eurofest

Eurofest attendee's,  I need some good quality original photo's for my new book. ( DeLorean the Stainless Steel Legacy)

I particularly need photo's of "scrap"  ( parts cars) , abandoned one's, unusual ones, i.e. brake down truck D's etc.   also groups of D's  or single photo's in very nice situations.

All suppliers of photo's used in my book, will eventually receive a free signed copy.

Please bring them along to Eurofest.

Chris Parnham Hon. Sec. DOC UK

BTW..I will be bringing along large quantities of door seal rubbers for the product fair.........CHEAP!!!