[doc] Webhosting problems...

Hi guys, sorry for not posting in absolute ages, but I have been
reading all posts with interest......

I just read a few posts on the problems with the web provider for the
DOC website, and wondered if I may be of service.

I am able to provide the club with free reliable and fast web hosting
if you like. It supports ASP and databases etc.

So if you'd like to take me up on the offer, Chris P? Or whoever
needs to authorise may contact me on tristan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

If not, no probs, but the offer will always be there if you guys need
it.

cheers lads and lasses

Tristan
(BTW, I'm still pining for a D, pining even more for a ride in
one...... anyone near South Wales who could let me have a nose around
their D??)

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk