[doc] Re: clutch bleeding-tricky job

Hi Steve,
         This is a tricky job but you are nearly there.
Remove the air filter housing (3 bolts). Then you will have
to almost lay on top of the engine. Get your eyes level with the
gap between the engine and bulkhead. When you feel the rubber boot
and the clutch fork the bleed screw is about 50mm back towards
the engine on the right side of the slave.
It is possible to remove the slave from the car from above
without removing anything. (Dean has seen me do this)
Use a 1/4 socket set with extension bars to slack off the
bleed screw. A spanner will be needed to tighten it again.
Use a one man bleed kit from Halfords or motor factor.
(the type with a plastic bottle)
If the slave turns out to be sticking, peel back the rubber
boot and spray WD-40 in there, replace the rubber boot.
This is not a permant fix but it works.
All the best
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "blackaddertoo" <blackaddertoo@xxxx>