Re: [doc] Re: Lead singer of Kiss, Delorean owner?

Re: [doc] Re: Lead singer of Kiss, Delorean owner?

he don`t deserve a car like that it`s a damm shame these cars should be looked after as they won`t be any left in the future else.. I feel very strongly and very attached to these cars i love mine like i do my kids ,better not forget my hubby I agree what an ass
tracey vin 6484 marti

Joe OBrien <joeyoseppijoe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here's some news clippings on the event, turns out he was driving
110+ mph into traffic. It doesn't state the exact details of the
accident. What an ass to destroy a car so carelessly.

Joe

"During the recording of "Creatures of the Night" (1982), Ace got
into a car crash in July of 1982. He had already decided to quit
KISS and did not participate in the recording of the album. He took
part in the promotional tour for the album and his departure was
announced in November 1982.

During the years following his leaving KISS, Ace went through peaks
and valleys, both personally and professionally trying to establish
himself as a solo artist. In 1983, he formed a new band which
consisted of John Regan ( Peter Frampton) on bass, Rich ie Scarlet
on Guitar and Vocals, Anton Fig on Drums, and Rob Sabino on
Keyboards. Arthur Stead also played keyboards for a time. Also in
that year,  he got into another car crash with his 1983 DeLorean
where he drove 110 mph against traffic on the Bronx River
Expressway. He was drunk and lost his license for a couple of years
(repeat offence)."

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Troy Knight" <dmc.knight@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Group,
>
> I read this rock music mag today from my friend James who also
likes
> deloreans, it says that the lead singer of Kiss got drunk and took
his
> delorean on a speedy cruise all the way across america with the
cops on his
> tail and ending it all by crashing into a tree. LOL wow rock and
roll or
> what, I think it's sad that the Delorean didn't last the whole
trip but
> being part of Kiss wow lol
>
> Your Pal
> Troy