[doc] Re: NEC

I fully agree with Chrispy's comments, a really great show and very
busy.  Regalia sales were nearly £600, thanks to everyone who came
along and bought something(s).  I have made notes of peoples
suggestions for new items and will be discussing these with Mary when
she is back from her hols.

Items requested include:

Umbrellas (not golfing size)
Mugs
Mousemats
Hooded Fleeces
T Shirts in different colours
Belts/Belt Buckles
Keyrings/Keychains

Any more ideas?

I'll try and make some sense of the notes I scribbled down at the AGM
and email to Chrispy when done.

I guess huge thanks must go to the (now voiceless) Alistair McCann
(plus family) who brought Pilot 25 RIA7124 over for us to appreciate,
and also to Phil's family for their hospitality Saturday night - and
fantastic bacon rolls this morning :oD

Tracey - Dave and I drove past Andrew on the A14 earlier with Fred the
Fiesta safely on its trailer.

Oh well, enough babble from me.

Yaaawwwwnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!

Claire