[doc] Re: NEC Weekend

Hi all,
       I am going to the NEC on Sunday. We have visitors this
weekend but I will escape for Sunday!
I am taking LJH for its first long run after the head rebuild,
Breakdown cover fully paid Up:-) Its done a couple of 40 mile
round trips to work with out trouble.

Regards
Nick H

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> As it's now Friday (albeit only just!), just thought I'd post
another reminder about the meet-up at my place this Saturday for
anyone who missed the previous one(s). Anyone thinking of coming
along (and that means non-owners as well as owners!) should check out
the page I posted on the web for directions and other vital info:

> http://members.tripod.co.uk/philpeters
>
> The weather in Birmingham (looking out of my window as I write) is
pretty abysmal, so I hope Alistair and Pilot 25 make it to the NEC
ok. But in spite of the weather, it should be an ace weekend
hopefully. Can't wait!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk