Re: [doc] Mileage

We filled up in a place called Malton (bad memory for names, definitely
began with an M! It's lust NW of Newcastle, inside the A1) The light
came on going past Baldock, so at least another 20 miles left in the
tank by the time I got back to Stevenage. We used the A1 from end to
end, stopped a couple of times adding maybe 2 miles or so. I was making
no particular attempt to use the throttle lightly, and was able to
cruise at 90 most of the time.

Not quite up to the record my Xantia set during last weeks' move. Three
return trips to Reading from Kent, towing my trailer, half the time with
the car and trailer fully loaded and the light came on at 687 miles!!! I
wasn't keeping to 60mph either. That would mean an easy 750 before
needing fuel!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk