Re: [doc] problems with removing rubber fuel lines

Re: [doc] problems with removing rubber fuel lines

Hit sharply with something metallic but not very heavy. eg a 17mm
spanner. You need to shock them off. Mole grips help too.

In case you didn't know, DMUK does those two fuel hoses, ready made up
with much better hose - unlike the DeLorean parts manual which has the
ends and pipe listed seperately, with the ends unavailable!

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk