Re: [doc] Spare Idle ECU

Hi Nick,

Martin did check for correct vacuum routing, leaks, the throttle switch,
thermister at the ECU plug and all OK.  He unplugged the Idle-speed motor
and no difference.

That¹s why I asked if anybody had a spare ECU or if I could test mine in
another car.

Now I¹ve got no knowledge for the PRV engine so any and all tips are
welcome.  I¹ve fitted new plugs, I'm going to order a new Dizzy cap and arm
as well as new leads.

I¹ll check the Idle motor is not stuck and clean it with carb cleaner.

Is there anything better and the Delorean Manual you could recommend for the
Engine.  I¹ve heard of a Green Volvo guide that might be good.

Dan Shane
DOC 423
VIN 4754