Re: [doc] Yahoo Groups Technical Q (off topic)

Re: [doc] Yahoo Groups Technical Q (off topic)

Woo Hoo! We're cooking now! (well sort of)

I've managed to find a way to compose & reply to my emails by going
to the groups main page and then either clicking on a certain member
or just simply replying to a message. Even though it only solves the
problem tempoarily, thats good enough for me! At least I can email
now, looks like I've got a lot to catch up on as well!

Thanks for your help Paul, it's very much appreciated. :-)

All the best

Regards

Carl DOC361

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Paul" <aqzj73@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi carl.
>           Whilst composing a new message try going to the menu and
select the FORMAT menu option, then select APPLY STATIONARY,
>  then select NO STATIONARY.
>  See if writing plain text e-mails solves your problem temporarily.
>
> It looks like you have the "html stationary" set for your e-mail
template. There could be a number of things causing the problem, such
>  as corrupt stationary template, a virus infected template or some
_javascript_ error. In any case, if the first option works, try using
>  or creating a new staionary template.
>
> If all else fails......FORMAT !       Just kidding!
>
> Regards,
> Paul DOC298

promise this will be the first & last one!) I'm having problems
composing messages on my home computer. At the moment I've been
writing all my messages on my dads computer, which is what I'm
writing this message on now and I've had no problems with at all.
But as soon as I try to do it on my home computer there is a message
on the bottom of the page saying, "Done, but with errors on the
page" It lets me type in the To:, Cc:, and Subject: but won't let me
write my message! This is very frustrating as joining the DOC
newsgroup was the main reason I invested in a computer in the first
place! Has anyone else had this problem? and if so how do you fix
it? When I first joined this group I did so through my dads
computer, could this be why perhaps? Also my email address is
different on my home computer.

>   I know this is unrelated to anything DOC, but this is the only
Yahoo group I'm with, and any help really would be greatly
appreciated thanks.

>   Besides which once I've got over this problem, I've got tons of
DeLorean questions to ask anyway!!!

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk