  From: Carl Hammond
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 4:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Yahoo Groups Technical Q (off topic)

  Hi Guys

  Well we're on the subject of technical type questions, (I promise this will be the first & last one!) I'm having problems composing messages on my home computer. At the moment I've been writing all my messages on my dads computer, which is what I'm writing this message on now and I've had no problems with at all. But as soon as I try to do it on my home computer there is a message on the bottom of the page saying, "Done, but with errors on the page" It lets me type in the To:, Cc:, and Subject: but won't let me write my message! This is very frustrating as joining the DOC newsgroup was the main reason I invested in a computer in the first place! Has anyone else had this problem? and if so how do you fix it? When I first joined this group I did so through my dads computer, could this be why perhaps? Also my email address is different on my home computer.

  I know this is unrelated to anything DOC, but this is the only Yahoo group I'm with, and any help really would be greatly appreciated thanks.

  Besides which once I've got over this problem, I've got tons of DeLorean questions to ask anyway!!!

  Best Regards

  Carl  DOC-361

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk