[doc] FW: Vin 862

Another car will shortly be up for sale, a chap who spoke to me at the
last NEC,  April 81, gas flap, vin 862, imported back into the UK in the
early 80's with a scrap engine, new one fitted years ago and laid up
since, now all running again and will soon be for sale. Still only about
30K miles from new  (400 on new engine) Black Manual, currently in
Buckinghamshire. Reg number VTM 696W.

No news yet on the exact price...talk of 18K, I'm trying to put his feet
back on the ground.

Regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2