[doc] Right hand drive book

Hi Chris P. and other D owners,

I was going through my computer files not too long ago, and I decided
to watch every single clip I had about DeLoreans.  I was watching an
interview you had Chris with Tamir over right hand drives, and how
everything was put together about the factory authorized right hand
drive conversions, and you mentioned you were in the proccess of
writing a book about that... I was wondering if that is now in print,
or your still working on it.  I would love to purchase the book for
some interesting reading on the rhd DeLorean history and all of the
hard research that went into doing such a thing.  Thanks

Tom Porter
Maine, United States

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk