From: Chris Parnham [mailto:secretary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 26 August 2004 21:39
To: Doc-Uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] New member

We have a new member living near Coventry; he has had his car for over
10 years and has hardly used it. It's still only done 12K miles. It's
not for sale and he would like to get it fully commissioned again. He
has spent a fair bit on it over the years.

The engine runs nicely but the clutch now has no pressure. may just need
bleeding or slave cylinder and or master cylinder.

He fitted some non-standard door struts some yeas ago and now has the
bottom ball fitting come bent and loose in the f/glass on the drivers
door.

It broke the pivot bolt on the gear change some time ago and although
its now fixed he says the gear change feels very sloppy.

Is there any brave sole out there who fancies trying to help him sort
his car out and get it on the road again?

The car sounds interesting, gas flap, two tone interior, one of the last
to leave the factory, yet listed as an 83.  I've not yet got the vin
number, should be interesting. Only one vin plate fitted, that's on the
dash.

He's not into computers and does not fancy taking it to a  "Local
garage", can anyone help him?  Contacts through me please.

Regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
Vins 5638 & 20049

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129905bfg/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705126215:HM/EXP=1093639173/A=2319501/R=0/SIG=11tq0u909/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185353&partid=5285298> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2319501/rand=384583858>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links
*        To visit your group on the web, go to:

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk