[doc] New Owner

Hi All,

I'd thought I'd introduce myself to the group.  If just joined the DOC and I have just
bought my first Delorean, Number 4754 from DMCH.

I'm collecting it on monday from southampton and I'm planning to drive it back to my
home near Lenham in Kent.

I must say thanks to Chris for his advice before I bought my car and I'm looking forward to
working on it.

I've been a Lotus nut for some years, having an Esprit and an Elan.  I now have an Elise and
a 340R but I've been after a Delorean for a while now and I can wait to see how it
compares to my old S3 Esprit.

In my time I've done a few chassis changes on Esprits and have rebuilt a few Elises so Im
handy with the spanners. If there are any Delorean owners in my area and they need a
place to work on there cars or a helping hand, let me know as I'm always up for learning
something new and helping out.  I dont claim to know where to start on a Delorean but I'm
looking forward to learning.

Dan

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk