Re: [doc] Smokey on the DOC web site

Hi Phil,

Thanks for the kind comments..... I don`t think we have meet before?.

the whole project has taken nearly 2 years in all... but there will always be something to do on the car (Still got a few odd jobs to do, which will keep me busy until March, then I will hopefully get her insured.).

At the moment my Range Rover has taken over my life, as a full service is due... and on a 4.0L V8 is a massive job!!!. but as soon as thats out the way Smokey will get my undivided attention...

Just send the pics of your car to John T and he will add them to the gallery!

All the best

Alan (waiting to drive the dream) and Smokey (crying out for insurance!!)

Phil Peters <PhilPeters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alan,

Looks like you've done a cracking job on Smokey Hats off to you! Come to think of it, it's high time that VIN #4400 was on the website. Might have to dig the camera out!

Happy motoring all,
--
Phil Peters
VIN #4400 LHJ 58W