[doc] Tony Openshaw is a top bloke and has a cool DMC-12

[doc] Tony Openshaw is a top bloke and has a cool DMC-12

Hi Tony,

Just a quickie to say thank you VERY much for letting Kirsty and I come and have a look at your motor on Sunday. It really is an absolutely stunning car - I'm glad you're getting those spare seat covers; it's a real 'thrill' sitting in the right hand seat when over taking on a blind bend ! :P

Just need to find a buyer for my ALFA GTA  3.2L NU03 (19k anyone?) then I'll being going down the import route for definate. I won't be able to make it on Saturday (have to go camping!! has she even read the weather forcast!) - but again many thanks for the invite.

Bye for now dude.

John Wesley

www.wesleyguitars.co.uk

Wesley Musical Instruments