RE: [doc] 1274 Lowered!

I'm glad you liked them Richard,

Your car certainly looks much better with them fitted.

It was always my intention to make these springs "affordable" to some
of our "less well off" members, to avoid the dangerous and completely
unsuitable practice of "chopping and swapping" of springs
I've just ordered some more stock, delivery in about 3 weeks. .

I should be able to take some to our "Thatcham" meeting on Saturday
18th September.

Regards

Chris

SNIP>>>>>
*        Well, it's a job I've been putting off, but I finally got
around to
fitting Chrispy's lowered front springs. I figured it was only really a
cosmetic thing so it came pretty low on the list -  how wrong I was.

.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk