[doc] www.De-Lorean-Hire.co.uk

Dear All,

De-Lorean-Hire.co.uk will be the one-stop-shop to unite members of the
Delorean Owners Club and their cars with the DeLorean Loving Public of the
U.K.  Through the site you will not only be able to show off your car to the
cars fans but also you can earn money while you are doing it!

Allowing you to re-invest more money into your car, keeping these vehicles
on the road and in the public eye:

Intend to cover:

Sci-Fi Film Fairs
Filming for TV and Movie Productions
Charity Events
Product Promotion
Getting the Groom to the church "ON-TIME!"

Enything event that needs to draw a crowd and your car will be the guest
star!

The web site is currently under construction.  However, I need some
photos of your cars a.s.a.p.

2 Exterior shots of your choice
and 1 interior shot please.

I would also like:

Your full-name
Year of Car and Vin Number
Colour of Interior
Manual or Auto
Location in the country the car is based
The Mileage Radius you are prepared to work in
Owners email address for quotations and enquirys

Please send to deanmitchell70@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Or contact me for my home address if you'd prefer to send hard copy photos.

Thank you.

Dean