Re: FW: [doc] Top Gear Filming

The gear ratios in the Alpine are exactly the same as the DeLorean
except for 4th, by a tiny fraction (so small in fact that I wonder why
the hell they bothered!). Have a look at

http://www.gt40club.clara.net/kvabuild.htm

Scroll down to part 4 - the DeLorean is the same as the 30 TX and the
final drive in the D is 3.44 as we know.

For a complete production chronology, have a look at

http://www.renaultalpine.co.uk/The%20Cars.htm

Now I know where I got confused - there's a GTA V6 GT which isn't
turboed. I knew one of them wasn't....

OK I want an A610 - forget the GTA :-) I definitely feel like ringing up
Renault for a price on a set of pistons and liners to pull my 25 turbo
lump up to 3 litres......

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk