Re: FW: [doc] Top Gear Filming

Actually the first was a A110.. a 1256cc (I could be a bit off there).
The 410 was a typo... it was the 310.

The A610 was a 3l V6 single Turbo. There was never a naturally
aspirated version (at least, not over here). It had a stock 250bhp and
ran a 0-60mph in 5.6 seconds. Top speed is over 165mph thanks to a
lightweight plastic body and some nice gear ratios ;).
I LOVED them... there were 2 in Waterlooville around 5 years ago. I
knew the owner of one quite well. He used to race it at Goodwood with
a friend who had a silly horsepower Audi RS4.

It was once featured on TopGear - JC said he loved it but due to bad
(non-existant) advertising it flopped.

Dan

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Martin Gutkowski <martin@xxxx> wrote:
> The first was the 310 - a carburettored 2.5 IIRC. never heard of a
410.I
> was sure there is a non-turbo 610
>
> Martin
>
> Dan wrote:
>
> > Well you had the Alpine A410 (the original), the Alpine GTA and
Turbo

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk