Re: FW: [doc] Why don't we make a suppliers list

Re: FW: [doc] Why don't we make a suppliers list

That's great to know - thanks! We have a number of products that can be
beaten on price if you look hard enough, but there's a reason we price
things the way we do. For example: You can buy a cheaper oil filter than
the ones we sell, but the difference in quality between Crossland and
generic ones is obvious when you compare them side-by-side.

On the subject of products, I'll be adding stainless door sill lettering
to the site soon. We've just got our first batch in from the laser
cutting company, and they're luvverly. Price is be £25 per set (both
sills) and for plonkers like Steve who've lost various letters, we did
get a few extras made! <grin>

Also been investigating LED lights for the door markers, and have
finally found some we're happy with. They're super-bright 6-way arrays
and are direct replacements, in amber and red (not white as some US
vendors sell). They also have inbuilt rectifiers meaning they can be
installed either way round - something that can't be said for cheaper
versions. £20 for a set of 6 (and for those who don't know the
advantages - they'll last forever, don't get hot and draw a lot less
current meaning you can leave your doors open without unplugging them).
They're not the same as the kits on ebay either.

Best Wishes

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk