-----Original Message-----
From: jamesrguk [mailto:James_rg@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 10 July 2004 09:58
List,

Just as the subject suggests, with the recent posts often
asking "where can I get..." or "where do you buy that" why don't we
start a suppliers list so that we don't have to ask the same
questions every 6 months.

A simple spread sheet would be fine on the DOC website, just with
Item, Supplying Company & Phone number.

It would save a lot of hassell, I know that in a few months time I
will need some Fur Tree clips for my re-upholster, but I will
probably have forgotten where to get them and post the same message
to the group.

Any Comments?

James RG

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk