Re: [doc] Tyre Warning

The ONLY tyres available in the correct 235/60-15 for the rear are
Pirelli P600, which are now commonly available. The closest match then
for the fronts are P6000s. I suggest trying www.micheldever.co.uk first
and try and match the price elsewhere, they're usually the cheapest by a
mile, and they do mail-order.

The other alternative is to go to the US and get Michelin Pilots - eg
from www.tirerack.com with the exchange rate as it is, you may be
surprised. (they do ship worldwide)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk