[doc] Tyre Warning

All.

My recent trouble with the valve on one of my road tyres meant I
temporarily fitted the original spare.

Whilst this was correctly inflated to 60psi, when I came back from
ATS the tyre was completely flat.

Since the valve on the spare was good I had this looked at, ATS have
decided that the rubber is hard and shows some limited internal
cracking.

I have contacted Goodyear. There are no non-destructive tests that
will guarantee the condition of the tyres. I have attached the
general warning to the files section, the `Aging Statement BRMA.doc'
probably deserves the attentions of anyone on original rubber.

I have decided to take my car off the road until I can afford
suitable replacements. I have lots of other minor cosmetic jobs which
I will be doing instead.

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : `Boeing' #0737

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk