[doc] Heater

All.

I currently have the opposite problem to Darrin. My air-con works
fine. In the max cool setting lots of air cool air comes out of all
the vents.

If I set the mix to 'heat' the airflow is vastly reduced. I can hear
quite a loud thump noise as something moves behind the panel as it
switches to 'heat'

In the demist position the air-con does cycle as it should (Darrin
this is correct like modern cars the air conditioned air is used the
demist the 'screen quicker, lots of previous posts about this too).
However again the airflow the the windscreen is very poor.

When I switch back to vent or bi-level I get lots of air out which is
suitably warm.

Any suggestions?

John Chapelhow
DOC 19 : 'Boeing' #0737