From: DJ [mailto:derfel@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 14 March 2004 20:24
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [doc] Delorean Auto Gearbox.

Well gents, after some days the owner of the vehicle in  question replied
and says i quote "the body is next to perfect. with 15000 mi on it. new fuel
pump and filter." Does not give much away.

The vin number is :-scedt26tgbd001953, can anyone tell me anything about the
model from this?

Also as quoted previously - the automatic transmission has been removed from
the vehicle. In anyone's experience - does this mean that the engine has ben
removed as well? and if not could it be considered as a rolling body?

Any help would be gratefully received.

Finally - the transcar web site link does not seem to be working. Does
anyone know if their address has been changed by any chance.

Cheers me dears!

Derfel....

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk