Re: [doc] Colour Printers

In message <12D43CF7.7615BC4C.484874E7@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
andymabbitt@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes
>70% of laserprinters used in Britain are Hewlett Packard - they are widly accepted by many as being the best.

Seconded. I don't know about their colour management, which is mostly
down to drivers anyway and probably irrelevant with PCs (OooooOOOh
<handbag>), but I've had the same HP LaserJet 4MPlus and 4MV since,
well, they were new. They refuse to die.

I didn't realise the HP colour lasers were so cheap. I assume they don't
have Postscript?

Richard (I work in digital imaging. I have access to everything I could
ever need. Yet I can't calibrate my PC's screen, and every PC owner who
sends us ad copy always has the colour management messed up. Viva Mac!).
--
Richard Kilpatrick, long haired prophet of doom.      |\      _,,,---,,_
Musical suicide - www.mp3.com/RichardKilpatrick      /,`.-'`'    -.  ;-;;,

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk