Re: [doc] Colour Printers

Hey Chris,

You can buy "chip reseter" to reset the computer chip
of your ink cartridge and refil the existing ink
cartridge using "refill pack" so that things can be
reuse again... Well, surely the quality won't be as
good, but I recon it is 99% close to buying new
original Epson cartridges which cost quite a bit in
the long term!! A cheap way of running a chipped Epson
printer... that's how I do it (As well as my school's
Design department!!)

If you don't want print head to dry up causing trouble
and can't clean it properly... buy HP printers, where
they have their print head on the ink cartridge
itself. It's easy to clean, and everytime you change
the ink, you have a new print head... but the turn
down is that the ink cartridge usually cost more!

I am not a printer expert, but I hope what I know will
help Chris! I will look out for amateur A4 lazer
colour printer price in Hong Kong for you when I am
back for Easter Holiday... they are cheaper there!!

Regards,
John
286