Re: [DML] Door Struts

They can be really stubborn. Make sure the door is held up securely
and wack it hard. It is easier if you get one end loose and then work
on the other end. Make doubly sure the pins ARE removed. When you
replace put a dab of grease on the pin before you install the new strut.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Louie Golden <louie@xxxx> wrote:
> Have you tried tapping on it with a hammer? They can get pretty
stubborn, and that's what I've had to do. Also, make sure and use some
form of grease when you put on the new struts... it keeps the studs
from wearing down, and also makes the struts easier to remove.