Re: [DML] RE: Marc Goldstone/Automatic transmission computer

Re: [DML] RE: Marc Goldstone/Automatic transmission computer

Hi Dennis,

You are in Virginia correct?

I'm in Annapolis.

Emf will burn the automatic computer and there is a chance of the unit
failing. When the D is shifting up from 1st thru 3rd it is safe. When the D
is downshifting from 3rd to 1st it makes huge electrical spikes in
voltage...based on what I have be told.
The device eliminates the spikes and makes the transmission shift
smoother. There are several people who use the device. It is about the size
of a 1" cube, and fits on the harness for the computer in the engine bay.
They are reporting smoother shifting and longer life of the computer. A guy
had 120,000 miles on his automatic at the last door adjustment.
I have a schematic on how to build the device along with a parts list. I
want the owner/inventor to contact me so that we can make a batch for the
cars.

Interested?

Sincerely,
Mike