Friday night at Eurofest

Hi All,

The Friday night at Eurofest is listed in the itinerary as "Sample the
nightlife of Belfast". Well, together with some (female) friends I have
met through work, and Dan Willis and Chris Hawes who I'm driving over
with, we're going out for a good session. I have no idea what's planned,
I only know it'll involve plenty of drinking...

I thought I'd throw it open to any sub-30 (though not restricted to!)
DMLers who are willing to risk a sore head on Saturday morning :-) Drop
me a mail if you're interested.

See you there

Martin