Re:[DML] An end to the shock and spring debacle? (another volley)

Re:[DML] An end to the shock and spring debacle? (another volley)

James,

Wait a second here. First you say and I quote:

<<"a DeLorean...we contend outhandles any car in it's class, and as well as
many modern cars, including the Audi TT.">>

In that statement you clearly compare the De Lorean to the Audi TT saying
that it "outhandles....many modern cars, including the Audi TT". Now in a
second post to the DML after you were being questioned about that same
statement, you took the time to write out an entire paragraph (not worth
repeating) saying how bad the Audi TT was. Are you now saying that the Audi
TT is a crappy handling car? If you think its suspension was designed
poorly, then why did you compare it to the De Lorean originally?

As far as I know the Audi TT is a good handling car and I don't think any
suspension upgrade on a De Lorean will make it outhandle any other modern car
in its class including an Audi TT. But I'm sure the upgrade from Houston
will help the DeLoreans handling a good deal.

Your comment towards Steve, Gary, and Dan I did not find very nice
either, from my point of view they were just bringing up good points about
their opinions towards your comments on the DML.

Later,
Nick
1852
Http://members.aol.com/njp548