Re: Rocker cover gaskets

 My advice: Don't do it!
In the old days when the valve cover gaskests were easy to reach there was
room for experimentation, but I certainly wouldn't want to make a habit out
of replacing the covers on the D!
Buy the gaskets from DMC Houston or a Volvo dealer as an option.

Also, there is a heck of a difference between replacing head gaskets and
valve cover gaskets! (It would be interesting to know how to run an engine
one minute after replacing a head gasket, as evidently the manufacturer
claims. Or was that a typo?)

Roger
1074

I was planning on replacing my rocker cover gaskets soon. But I had a