[DML] No Subject

greetings from austria (europe)mention this only because too many folks think i live among cangaroos !
my question is, how to find a delorean that is not terribly expensive so that it is worth to ship across the atlantic and i don't go broke in the process? i hope to spend anywhere between 10 and 15 thousand dollars. looking forward to your reply, kind regards, herta

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01BEDD0C.DD7F3500
content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable
content-type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"

<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type><BASE
href="file://C:\Programme\Gemeinsame Dateien\Microsoft Shared\Stationery\">
<STYLE>
<!--
body {
font-family: "Verdana", "Arial";
font-weight: bold;
font-size: 12pt;
color: "#000000";
}
-->
</STYLE>

</HEAD>
<BODY background=cid:000901bedcfc$19a278a0$7a7253c1@Wittgenstein
bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>greetings from austria (europe)<FONT size=1>mention this only because too
many folks think i live among cangaroos !</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="" size=3>my question is, how to find a delorean that is not
terribly expensive so that it is worth to ship across the atlantic and i don't
go broke in the process? i hope to spend anywhere between 10 and 15 thousand
dollars. looking forward to your reply, kind regards,
herta</FONT></DIV>

------=_NextPart_001_0012_01BEDD0C.DD7F3500--

GIF image