[DML] Re: window questions

Sam,
The original motors had drive gears that will occasionally crack, when you
push the button or shock the motor the gear will turn a small amount and
than jam. The only fix is to replace the entire regulator with the greatly
improved replacement units from one of the DeLorean part suppliers.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: The Raven <scommara@xxxx>
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] Re: window questions
> Date: Tuesday, May 04, 1999 10:43 PM
>
> Joe -
>
> I switched the window switches - same result. However, once in a while
I'll

http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/67

http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/65