[DML] Re: window questions

Sam,
The problem is 1. In the switch (as Joe said), 2. wiring between switch and
motor, 3. Or it maybe that the window track is not lubed enough. I had this
problem once. I would hit window switch and see voltage drop on dash but no
window movement. Took panels off the door and lubed window track volia the
window went up and down perfectly. (Note I had already swapped switches from
drivers side to pass side.)Before lubing I was ready to buy a new window
motor. This might not work in your case but do try all steps (switches, test
for current in wires, and lube the window track). Good luck. By the way
search back issues to find correct way to take door apart (if needed). Its
not hard if done right. Its a nightmare to just remove stuff and try and
figure out how it all works when reassembling.
Bruce Battles
Vin 6569

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews