[DML] my DeLorean at auction on Ebay.com

[DML] my DeLorean at auction on Ebay.com

Dear List,

I just wanted to pass the information that I have decided to sell my
DeLorean on the online auction house Ebay.com, due to the fact that money
doesn't grow on trees and college is coming soon. I just added it to the
bidding block tonight so it won't be found in a delorean search until the
update their site, so I decided the best way for people who want to buy a
DeLorean was to send the URL to the people looking for a DeLorean now, so
they have a chance to get their bids on the car early.
The URL is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=99215173

Thanks,
Nick