[DML] Re: Stalling, etc,-

If you brake pedal is going to the floor it is probably your master
cylinder. If you replace your fuel pump and hoses check to see if
your injectors need cleaning.

>From: mbslaw@xxxx
>To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DML] Stalling, etc,-
>Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 03:10:00 -0000
>
>I have just gotten almost all of the bugs out of #2904 that I bought
last fall except when the gas tank is down to 4-5 gals the car
begins to stall out when I corner sharply
>or stop suddely. We replaced the fuel pump and soft with age intake
fuel hose making sure the new one lies flat on the bottom of the
tank .Gas filter looks ok but with small hole/opening.