[DML] Re: Door Struts

All of the DeLorean service centers sell the door struts.

If you strut is old, replace them first. If that does not fix it, then
you need to have it adjusted.

Adjusting the doors should be done by someone who knows what they are
doing, and has the right tools. Many have smashed their back window
trying to adjust the doors improperly.

eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/dmcnews