      1. Re: Warm-up Regulator?
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
      2. Re: (unknown)
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
      3. Re: 5th gear grind
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      4. Re: windshield washer pump
           From: Peter Lucas <lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. (unknown)
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      6. RE: taillight lens reflectors
           From: Darryl Tinnerstet <darryl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Warm-up Regulator?
           From: srubano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
      8. One hell of a summer job
           From: "Aaron C." <slider_ten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      9. DeLorean Canada
           From: "Kevin Rawlings" <delorean@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: Digest Number 536
           From: petleech@xxxxxxx
     11. $8,900 Delorean on Ebay 29,xxx miles
           From: "Hotmail" <sheilaridez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Re: High RPM when hot
           From: "chris" <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. Re: 5th gear grind
           From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
     14. 5th gear grind
           From: "Ryan Foster" <westiething@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Warm-up Regulator?
           From: DMCVegas@xxxxxxxx
     16. Reminder - DeLorean Eurofest 2001 - Details
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     17. DMC receives TCCOA attention
           From: Trevor L Johnson <comet4055@xxxxxxxx>
     18. Bowie Maryland British Car Day
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx
     19. Marc Goldstone/Automatic transmission computer
           From: senatorpack@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 13:59:28 -0000
   From: jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Warm-up Regulator?

I would not minimize the dangers in working on the fuel system. On the
Delorean the fuel is pressurized to about 100 psi. In addition to the
possibility of pressure injecting it into you skin or eyes even a
small leak will instantly vaporize and in the right proportions of air
not only can burn but is explosive. There are also the health hazards
of contact and inhalation. A small static spark is all of the energy
necessary to create an inferno destroying car, house, and you. If you
read the magazines relating to the car hobby you read about someone
at least once a year who got himself into trouble with gasoline.
Without appreciating the tremendous danger inherent in handling fuel
many people won't take the proper precautions. If someone is not
familiar with the safety procedures involved I would not recommend
working on the fuel system.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

Message: 2