[DMCForum] The DeLorean Car Show 09 Prelude Starts in only 8 weeks!

[DMCForum] The DeLorean Car Show 09 Prelude Starts in only 8 weeks!

The start of the DCS 09 Prelude is only 8 weeks away!

Schedule has been finalized.

Over the next few days,  we will be posting each days events.

You can see them now on the "view calendar schedule" page on

http://www.dcs09prelude.com/

The web site has links to maps of where everything is.   It is designed
to be user friendly and
help to make sure, you know where you are going and when to meet other
D owners.

It should be a lot of fun for those of you who can make it.

Bob

PS.  Room rates at the Orleans hotel are $45.00 per night Sunday
through Thursday!
        Room rates at the Stratsophere hotel are $43.00 per night Sunday
through Thursday!

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: