[DMCForum] DCS Las Vegas
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[DMCForum] DCS Las Vegas



OK now is the time to start registering for the show and the hotel

I am now 72% full leaving only 28% of the rooms avail.

This was a bit of a surprise and we did not expect to fill up so this is 
notice that we expect to fill at the current rate by Sept 1.  The lower 
rates and the lower gas prices have people signing up.

The hotel has been great and they are waiting for your call.



We have a number of guests including

Kathryn DeLorean

Kevin Pike (this will be awesome)

Andrew Probert who did the show in Gettysburg

A few of the vendors including DMCH and PJ Grady

We have a few car owners that will be talking about their cars

The basic show is

Thursday- Registration and dinner, Cruise in, an evening with Kevin and 
Andrew

the evening you can ask them about any of the movies they have done and I 
believe they are going to highlight some Star Trek stuff as well.  A bit off 
subject but this is a bonus session and I hope you enjoy you may never get 
this opportunity again.

Friday is a driving tour into the mountains and a lunch then a drive back on 
the scenic mountain road.

remember the Dragon run in PF this will be just as breathtaking.

Friday night we have a special guest not being revealed yet at 5Pm before 
dinner.

This one you will not want to miss.

Followed by Dinner and then the presentations by Andrew Probert and Kevin 
Pike

(other guests still being scheduled)

Saturday morning is the Car show and it will run until 4PM

Included will be vendors, the car show, judging and misc events.

Saturday evening will be awards, A follow up with Andrew and Kevin, Kathryn, 
and again some of the other technical guests that we are still trying to 
schedule times for



This is the show out west you asked for so its up to you to make it a 
success and based on what we see we are almost there.



Please room and event register now.  We do need funds to prepay and we need 
time to request more rooms if we do fill out.

Our time to commit to more rooms is actually 8/25 so we hope to be at 100% 
by then so help make this the most successful show ever.



Thanks

Ken Koncelik

Ken Montgomery



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCForum/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCForum/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:DMCForum-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 
    mailto:DMCForum-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    DMCForum-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/



Home Back to the Home of PROJECT VIXEN


Copyright 2006 ProjectVixen.com.  All rights reserved.

Opinions expressed in posts reflect the views of their respective authors.
DMCForum Mailing List Archive  DMCNews Mailing List Archive  DMC-UK Mailing List Archive